We mention the estimated delivery time for each piece on the product details page.
- For all orders within India, we offer free shipping. For international deliveries, we offer free shipping on orders above Rs.15,000/- and on orders below Rs.15,000/- we charge a small amount for shipping.
- For deliveries within India, all taxes and duties are included in the price of the product listed on the Website.
- For deliveries outside India, customs duties and local taxes have to be paid by customers to our shipping partner at the time of shipment delivery. The number of duties and taxes depends on the policies of your destination country.
- Delivery Time for your order starts from the date of Order Confirmation.
- Due to unforeseen circumstances, it’s possible that a designer may not be able to produce your order piece. In such cases, you will be offered an alternate option/store credit / full refund.
- We use the most reliable courier services for deliveries including FedEx, UPS, and Delhivery.
- We would send you a tracking number and link to our courier company with your shipping confirmation email so you can track your order.
Free shipping is offered to only customers in India. For customers outside India, free shipping is only applicable if the order value exceeds ₹ 15000.
TAXES & DUTIES
For Indian Customers
Product Prices displayed are inclusive of all taxes and duties.
For International Customers
Most countries are shipped to on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis, which means product prices displayed are exclusive of all import duties. As the recipient, you are liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are in, payment of these at the time of delivery is necessary to release your order from customs on arrival. For more information, please write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
85lansdowne Shop insures each purchase during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to you. We require a signature for any goods delivered, at which point responsibility for your purchased goods passes to you. If you have specified a recipient who is not you for delivery purposes (for example as a gift) then you accept that evidence of a signature by them (or at that delivery address) is evidence of delivery and fulfilment by 85lansdowne Shop and transfer of responsibility in the same way.